[RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY Contest - EO1I - SO 10m HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY Contest - EO1I - SO 10m HP
From: gord@kron.donetsk.ua (Vladimir A. Gordienko)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 21:59:14 +0100
Hello Tom,
Thanks. That's ok. But I mean: when I run cabrillo.exe there is a line
"CONTEST:" and I can choose (by space bar): ARRL-RTTY, BARTG-RTTY,
BARTG-SPRINT, NAQP-RTTY, TARA-RTTY, CQ-WPX-RTTY,
that's all. There is no CQWW-RTTY in this list. So, what I have
to do to make my cabrillo file for cqww conetst ?
73 Bob ut1ia