[RTTY] WK6I SOAB LP CQWW RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WK6I SOAB LP CQWW RTTY
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:36:51 -0700
On Sun, 30 Sep 2001 18:38:47 -0700, Jeff Stai WK6I wrote:

>More than once I came out of sending my exchange to find the other
>station halfway thru their CQ - did they get my exchange or give up?

That's a good question, Jeff.  They SHOULD wait till your carrier drops.
If it were me and I heard them halfway through a CQ, I'd call them again
and repeat the info.

My rule is, if in doubt always send the same info again and hope they
understand the reason why.  Almost always they do.

Congrats on a fine job, too!

73, Bill W7TI