[RTTY] G3URA SOABL

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] G3URA SOABL
From: dick@bartg.demon.co.uk (Dick Whittering)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:10:01 +0000
Someone has to come at the bottom of the pile, so it might as
well be me!
Only operated for a couple of hours at a time - between chores
and other commitments - however, was pleased to work some nice
stuff with my 30 watts, shortened dipoles, no contest software,
just basic MMTTY with pen and paper logging.  Best of the bunch
for me has to be VR2BG.. Good to put HC and JY in the log as
well.  Missed a lot of other nice DX, but not too worry, they
still went on to pile up big scores without my help..

Totals (dont laugh)
Band    QSOs    Pnts    Zones   DX      States
80      0       0       0       0       0
40      12      24      2       9       0
20      37      76      5       21      0
15      53      133     11      21      16
10      16      38      7       8       1

Totals  118     271     25      59      17

Grand Total - 27371

Thanks to all who struggled to work me.
73s.. Dick.. G3URA..

--
"BARTG, looking after everyone's Data interests."