[RTTY] HELP!!!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] HELP!!!
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 14:27:09 +0100
all right all you dos aficionados, how can I change the com port
settings on my dos machine.  I thought I knew  but found out I
don't.
I'm trying to set up MMTTY and WF1B on 2 computers but can't get
them to talk to each other.  I have a null modem adapter but
still can't make it work.   I changed the settings in WF1B.ini to
{com1}
BaudRate=9600
Parity=none
DataBits=8
StopBits=1
HandShake=none

The settings on MMTTY are:
Com2
8,1,none,xof/xoff.  What is my problem??
 When I change the baudrate in the WF1B rtty.ini file doesn't
that change the baud rate on my computer or do I have to change
it on the computer before I run the program.
In running MSD, I see that com1 on the '386 is set to 2400 baud.
I want to change it to 9600, but don't know how.  There is no
Windoze on the dos machine.  Thanks
Tom W7WHY