[RTTY] IMPORTANT-RTTY by WF1B users-READ me.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] IMPORTANT-RTTY by WF1B users-READ me.
From: edlyn@california.com (Eddie Schneider)
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 21:03:35 -0700
ATTENTION:

DX stations, meaning stations outside CONUSA and Canada, PLEASE do NOT use
the Cabrillo Converter utility written by Nils, SM6BSK  until further
notice.

The log checking software HAS to read information that is missing from Nils'
converter, in order for it to compile the your final score.

DX stations who have already submitted a log using Nils' converter need NOT
re-submit their logs after Nils fixes the problem.

Thanks, Eddie-W6/G0AZT Log checker.