[RTTY] FW: CQWW LOGS FROM WF1B USERS -- PLEASE READ AND ACT ACCORDINGLY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: CQWW LOGS FROM WF1B USERS -- PLEASE READ AND ACT ACCORDINGLY
From: eu1sa@belsonet.net (Vladimir V. Sidorov)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:39:28 +0200
Dear Glenn and Eddie,

There were two messages of yours recently both with the following idea:

>IF YOU HAVE NO CONVERTER, HAVE NOT PROPERLY SET UP THE WF1B .INI FILE AS
>DESCRIBED ABOVE, DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GO BACK AND EDIT THE WF1B OUTPUT, DO
NOT
>WANT TO BUY A WT4I CONVERTER, ETC. SEND IN ONLY YOUR ASCII FILES FOR .SUM
>AND .ALL.  NOTHING ELSE.  WE WILL HANDLE THE REST HERE.

Nothing else is mentionned. Moreover, in the Eddie's message there is a
referrence to the contest rules. And the rules clearly say, those who might
expect an award or whatever MUST provide their log as a Cabrillo file.
This requirement is not cancelled by none of the two aforementionned
messages.
IMHO, this thing should be cleared up.

Thanks and 73,

"Walt", EU1SA