[RTTY] FT1000MP Mark V...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FT1000MP Mark V...
From: huffew@yahoo.com (Wayne)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:15:38 -0700 (PDT)
  I am trying to use my sound board in the computer with RTTY and
can't seem to get it to work.  I also have the FT1000MP Mark V
transceiver.
  If anyone that reads this Email has the combination sited above,
would you please send me the settings.  Or whatever setup you are
using.
  I have had a couple of the programs that use a sound card to
receive, but they won't key the transmitter.  That is the main
problem, not being able to transmit.
  I also have a RigBlaster (I have misplaced the instructions for
hooking it up) and a SignalLink SL1 by Tigertronics Inc. that I have
tried but can't get either of them to work now.  At first I did get
them to receive, then after messing around the the settings to the
sound card, and cables etc. now I can't do either.
  The only thing that I have in my shack that will work is my Hal P38
internal card that I have used for a few years.  I would like to use
some of the new programs that are available, but ........
Thanks in advance,
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF