[RTTY] AA5AU WriteLog website update - DXTelnet over a LAN & JARTS buffe

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AA5AU WriteLog website update - DXTelnet over a LAN & JARTS buffers
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 01:50:35 -0500
I've just finished two new additions to the AA5AU WriteLog Website.
http://www.geocities.com/writelog/

I've included screenshots of what my JARTS transmit buffers will be.

And I've finally completed (I hope) installation instructions
on configuring and running DXTelnet with WriteLog over a Local Area
Network (LAN).

I've spent many hours on this DXTelnet project.  Although I'm pretty
sure the instructions are correct, I'm not 100% sure of their accuracy.  Please
report any discrepancies or problems directly to me and NOT the
reflector.

I will be out of town next week and may not get to all of our questions
or be able to make appropriate corrections, if needed, on the site.

I will be back in time for JARTS.  I hope to see everyone in JARTS
and will address any problems with the DXTelnet pages after the contest.

A special thanks to Scot, K9JY, for pointing me in the right direction.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com