[RTTY] RTTY Sprint QSY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint QSY
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:10:48 +0100
Larry Lindblom wrote:

> apparently in both cases they had already moved up or down the >band so I
> deleted the QSO and recycled the number.

I noticed that too. Also, don't be so quick to hit the "CQ"
button after a QSO.  I don't know how many times I called a
station after they finished just to hear the end of a CQ when my
RX came back on.  If you wait for a second or 2, there is
probably someone standing by getting ready to call you.  In the
SSB and CW Sprints, you have to be quick on the trigger to get
your call in first.  73
Tom W7WHY