[RTTY] CQWW-Results C98DC

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW-Results C98DC
From: Karl-Heinz Kuehlborn" <dl2fag@t-online.de (Karl-Heinz Kuehlborn)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:44:30 +0200
                   CQ World-Wide DX Contest

Callsign         : C98DC
Loc./DXCC/Cont.  : INHACA / C9 / AF
Category         : Single Operator / Single Band / 15m
Mode             : RTTY
Club Competition :
Power            : LOW   100 Watt
Contest Date     : 29/30.09.2001
Default Exchange : 599
Operating Time   : 21:50 h
Software         : RCKRtty V2.12

BAND  QSOs  Valid QSOs  Points  DXCC  QTH  ZONE
10       0        0         0     0     0    0
15     354      351      1052    50    24   22
20       0        0         0     0     0    0
40       0        0         0     0     0    0
80       0        0         0     0     0    0
       354      351      1052    50    24   22

Final Score: 1052  *  (50 + 24 + 22)  =  100992

I declare that all contest rules and all the rules and the
regulations for amateur radio in my country have been
observed and adhered to.
I'll accept all decisions of the Contest Committee.

Logs to: cqwwrtty@kkn.net