[RTTY] JARTS WX4TM SOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] JARTS WX4TM SOAB
From: wx4tm@mindspring.com (Tom Moore)
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:31:22 -0500
2001 JARTS WW RTTY Contest
Sponsored by JARTS.

CALL: WX4TM     country: USA

CLASS: Single Op, All Band

Op time: 16 1/2 hrs

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    1       2       0       1
40m:    30      67      6       13
20m:    140     354     27      17
15m:    158     420     36      25
10m:    214     618     40      19

Total:  543     1461

Total multipliers:      184

Score:          268824

Station Description: FT990 @ 75 WATTS
Antenna(s): 5 ELE TRIBANDER, 80/40 DIPOLES
software: WRITELOG/MMTTY ...nooooo problems

Remarks:

Lotsa 'stuff' going on in my household this weekend so didn't
get to participate nearly as much as I'd hoped. But from what
I hear and read, I must have been on during some of the better
propagation periods, especially on 10 meters. Many thanks to
all worked this peanut whistle and hung in there with me to
get the Q.

73,

Tom WX4TM