[RTTY] multiple buffers

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] multiple buffers
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:18:12 -0500
I tried that Al, but in my dotage I found I was hitting the POSTIT notes
instead of the keys.
Then they would stick to my fingers, get on my sandwiches, cookies, HOho's
etc.
But I did find that the sticky strip of adhesive was good for getting crumbs
off my lap or operating desk.
But licking the crumbs off the adhesive makes them taste funny.