[RTTY] JARTS de ZL2BR

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] JARTS de ZL2BR
From: ditdah@infogen.net.nz (Frank Hunt)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:46:11 +1300
I was planning to take the Scouts on a training camp for the Jamboree
and this was going to be a radio free weekend, but very heavy
overnight rain made our camp site a bog. So we chickened out.

So plan B was a single-band dabble in JARTS, 10m has been fantastic
this past week with long openings to Europe, but couldn't find much
action on 10m on Saturday, then I realised that condx had changed and
anyway the JARTS rules were All-band or nothing. So in between re-
organising the Scout camp for the next weekend, and trips to the
shops etc, managed about 20 hours. Had some good runs but things
fizzled out in the last 9 hours or so. Didn't seem to be much
international activity on 40m, 15m was probably the best band overall.

So here is the damage:

Call:     ZL2BR
Class:    All-band
Gear:     100watts, 3-el triband yagi and GP's for 40m, 20m and 10m

Band   QSOs   Q_pts   Mults
7        5      14     5
14     114     341    39
21     128     383    45