[RTTY] Aging RTTY ops.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Aging RTTY ops.
From: rmaull@citynet.net (Roy Maull)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:41:48 +0000
At 01:59 10/24/01, Raj wrote:

>Kok Chen wrote:
> >
> > > Maximum 83
> >
> > I see you'd worked Jules :-)
> >

>I made a deal with Jules, if he sends me 103 in twenty year's time, I
>will will send him 73.
>
>73
>Raj VE6RAJ

         Boy, am I glad I missed this one, now no one knows how old I am,
and I tell all kinds of stories at Dayton!!!!  After seeing the pictures of
Raj in contesting mode, not too sure that he will be able to make it
another 20 years.  Anyone that has to lay down to operate more than a
couple of hours just does not seem tooooooo healthy:-)

      73.. Roy  N8YYS
   Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!