[RTTY] UKRAINIAN DX CONTEST 2001

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] UKRAINIAN DX CONTEST 2001
From: gord@kron.donetsk.ua (Vladimir A. Gordienko)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:02:28 -0000
Hello Rttyers,
We added RTTY mode to the Contest just 2 years ago.
This will be only the 3rd time. I guess the number of
RTTY participants is growing from year to year.
I was in category G in 2000 and finished with 302 qsos
and was placed 3rd in the Ukraine. The winner was Nick
UX0FF with about 400 qsos.
I hope to see you this weekend.

73, Vladimir ("Bob")  UT1IA  =  EO1I
http://www.qsl.net/ut1ia/