[RTTY] UKRAINE contest results

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] UKRAINE contest results
From: w9hly@decaturnet.com (w9hly@decaturnet.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 07:38:36 -0500
2001 UKRAINE DX  CONTEST

CALL USED      W9HLY

SCORING:  449  QSO points  x   47 multipliers  =   21103  claimed
score

Band          QSO's        Multi           Points
10               31             16              139
15               46             16              203
20               37             15              107
40               --              --             ---
80               --                      --             ---
                114             47              449

Single Operator Station

Equipment Description:
Rigs             FT-1000MP Mark  5 (75w)
Antennas    TH6DXX (10/15/20)
Software     WriteLog ( picked wrong format - had to compute score
                         by hand)
Comments   I failed to read the instruction, before the contest, about
                         the 10 minute rule. To  those that called and I
replied
                        that we had worked B4 I apologize. Condition poor.
                        Activity light. Tks for sponsorship of the contest. If
the
                        forms do not fit your requirement, pse use my logs for
                        check logs.