[RTTY] K4GMH SOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K4GMH SOAB
From: nasfred@1bigred.com (Mike)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:47:12 -0500
        QSOs    QTCs    Multipliers
80m:    8       0       24
40m:    151     130     108
20m:    308     239     114
15m:    347     530     112
10m:    248     451     88
Total:1062 + 1350 * 446 = 1075752
Station Description: IC-746, 4CX1600B (homemade) Amp. 1200 W
Antenna(s): TH7DX at 125 ft., TH6DXX fixed on Europe at 65 ft., S402
(Moseley) at 135 ft., 80 meter Inverted V at 120 ft
Software: Writelog and RITTY
Remarks: Thanks to all who were kind enough to work me and either received
or sent QTC.  Also, thanks to the contest committee for setting-up the
contest (and now having to check the logs) and for coming up with the QTC
idea.  Adds an interesting dimension.

Long contest and the bands were cooperative.  Enjoyed every QSO, even the
deliberate QRM on 40 Meters Saturday night.  Thanks to HK0GU for the five
bands of QSOs.

Now that I have the hang of using the QTC feature of Writelog, I hope my
memory will retain the knowledge until next year (wonder if it is like
riding a bicycle?).

Writelog/RITTY worked flawless.  The filter feature of RITTY was very
helpful digging the information out of the flutter, multipath, etc.

Surprised to have the VR2 call on twenty meters while the ant. was pointed
at Europe.  The same goes for the ZL and VK on twenty and fifteen meters
while the ant. was pointed at Europe.  Makes the hobby interesting.

        73,
        Mike, K4GMH

        73,
        Mike, K4GMH