[RTTY] W0ETC WAE RTTY LP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W0ETC WAE RTTY LP
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:30:40 -0000
Between having friends over, attending a Peter, Paul, & Mary concert, and
beautiful WX for outdoor work I managed to operate about 6 hours of WAE
RTTY.  Overall 221 Contacts, 75 DX mults and 257 QTCs (150 sent & 107 Rcvd)
for 71,700.  Some year I've got to schedule my life so I can give this one a
full time effort.

Conditions were generally good, but it was interesting to see signals QSB up
and down 5 S-units during an exchange.  Writelog did a good job of handling
the QTCs. The only minor annoyance was having to hit the escape key after
resending a single QTC.

73 W0ETC in IA
Larry L