[RTTY] WAE DC RTTY 2001 AH6OZ, SOABHP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAE DC RTTY 2001 AH6OZ, SOABHP
From: walt@hawaii.rr.com (Walt Niemczura)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:43:51 -1000
Like so many others I was unable to put in a full effort in
this contest.

Too bad as the conditions sounded great and the signals here
were never a problem to copy. Also like others I became a
slave to the QTC. I've never had problems one I got the hang
of it and WriteLog makes is quite easy. I felt like a street
bum asking just about anyone with S/N greater than 100 to
send me some data. Made my score somewhat respectable despite
the lack of operating time.

All in all another great event that was lots of fun. Managed
HK0 on three bands and did cram some QTCs down Chen's antenna.

Enough fun, back to working on CQWW logs (silly me, I got both
RTTY and phone to do before I attempt the cw test).

73 and Aloha,

Walt
AH6OZ

2001
+- WAE RTTY CONTEST -+

CALL: AH6OZ
Single OP., All Band
KH6

         QSOs   QTCs    Multipliers
80m:    0       0       0
40m:    4       0       3
20m:    87      130     46
15m:    74      70      34
10m:    64      160     24
Total:  229 +   360     *       107     = 63023

Station Description: TS-870S/IC-2KL at 300 W
Software: WriteLog  10.28C w/ RITTY 4.5 (still the best, IMHO)
Antenna(s): Mosley Classic 33 and a Palmyra Vertical on 40/80(sometimes)
Operators: Just me.