[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Submitting JARTS log - need info on "dupecheck fi

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Submitting JARTS log - need info on "dupecheck file"?
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:13:01 -0500
Got it, guys. Thanks to all who replied.

NEXT QUESTION - why can't the various contest committees adapt their
systems and make use of the standard Cabrillo system. Sure would simplify
life for the software writers as well as us contesters. Contest committees
who don't want to adapt could just retire their contest and let another
sponsor develop one for that weekend. This will probably all happen in
time. Why not sooner, rather than later?

Jerry W4UK