[RTTY] WF1B v 5.0 <--> 5.02

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WF1B v 5.0 <--> 5.02
From: ok1ym@yahoo.com (Oldrich Linhart - OK1YM)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:39:28 +0000
Hi Uli, ( and all RTTY contest freinds )

first of all I hope that you enjoyed J49XB call and thanks for QSO with me
during
CQ WW RJ RTTY contest.

I know that there is only one diffrenc between 5.00 and 5.02.
Because rules of EA RTTY contest has been chenged for 2001, Ray made some
changes
according to new EA RTTY contest rules in version 5.01.
There were some bugs in version 5.01 so that is why he solved these bugs in
version 5.02. All free versions of WF1B sw + other utilities ... etc are
availible
on my website too <http://www.qsl.net/ok1ym/rtty/rttytest.htm>

The copy of Ray´s email to the reflector:
-----
I have uploaded v5.02 http://www.wf1b.com/files/rtty502.zip which has these
3 changes in it:
  - can click on serno
  - changed PM to IB
  - changed OR to OU

The source was uploaded, so ANYONE who sees bugs in code can tell me what
needs to be changed.  It might be an education.

The www pages do not show the new version, I must leave now for work.

Good Luck in the contest,

Ray

------

GL and CUL - Olda ***

P.S. If you are able to add OK DX RTTY contest to WF1B SW it will be great