[RTTY] Virus warning!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Virus warning!
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:30:22 +0000
Phil Cooper wrote:

I have tried replying to a few with REMOVE as suggested at the
>end of these emails, and I have to say that MOST of them simply >bounce back
>with a note that the email address is incorrect,

Hi Phil, et al

A local guru here said to never send a "REMOVE" message back to
the spammer.  That only lets his program know that yours is a
valid E-mail address.  Best thing is to delete and ignore it.  I
just wish there were some way to get rid of the spam.  Some
reflectors are so stuffy that they get bent if you send a joke
but let all that spam come through.  73
Tom W7WHY