[RTTY] PSK31 death match

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PSK31 death match
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:16:15 -0500
Sorry to interrupt the virus discussion with some RTTY stuff :.)

I happened to be looking at the contesting.com Web site, and
noticed a contest called the PSK31 Death Match is scheduled the
weekend of Dec 8. Not haveing heard of this before, I went to their
web site (http://www.geocities.com/mdxa1/deathmatch.html) to
check it out.

I wonder if anyone has operated this event before?
I can't imagine any serious participation because:
1. A 48 hour PSK31 contest?! Talk about boring...
2. No e-mail log submissions.
3. A $1 entry fee!

It's not April 1, is it?

73,