[RTTY] anybody else getting a bounce message???

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] anybody else getting a bounce message???
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 05:16:07 -0600
recently, whenever I reply or send a new message to the rtty@contesting.com
reflector, I get a 'bounced mail message'.
I have both NAV and a firewall. Both detected the recent viruses without
opening them. At least I hope so.
A virus scan shows my computer is clean.

But these messages keep showing up. They are addressed to L Gandy, AH8LG.
They bounce because the email address is incorrect.
I do not have any entry in my address book for him.

I've checked all the headers for these sent and bounced messages and can see
no reason why they are being sent each time I send a message to rtty
reflector.

You need a Lifestyle change if: Your entire family sat around waiting for a
call from the governor to spare a loved one.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com