[RTTY] W1ZT TARA RTTY SOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W1ZT TARA RTTY SOAB
From: w1zt@mediaone.net (George Johnson)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 09:54:35 -0500
2001 TARA RTTY Sprint

CALL USED      W1ZT        State or province: ______MA___________

SCORING:  294  QSO points x   78 multipliers =
22932  claimed score

Comments:  Not able to put in full time but a great level of activity
and good conditions here.  I was especially pleased to hear the Japanese
stations active and good signals from "down under".  I was particularly
looking for Frank, ZL2BR, and John, VK4WPX, and they were available as
they promised.  I also believe there was more European activity and I
appreciate the late hours they kept to make contacts available on 40m.

Jim, KC4HW, was my first QSO on 80m early in the evening.  Can't wait to
hear his report on his new EWE antenna as I had called him on 80m in a
summer contest with no joy.  These contests are great for trying out new
ideas.

Thanks to TARA for sponsoring a fun operating event and to all for the
contacts.  Every station contributed to the success of the activity.
_____________________________

      22932 Claimed Score     294   QSOs     78  Multipliers
           Power Output: 400w             Hrs of Op:  5.5

Equipment Description:
Icom 756PRO + SB220
Force 12 C4 @ 65 ft
80m inverted Vee @ 60 ft
WriteLog + RITTY

MULTIPLIERS
States worked:
MA   RI   NJ   NY   MD   PA   AL   FL   KY   NC   TN   VA   LA   MS   NM
OK   TX   CA   AZ   ID   OR   WA   MI   OH   WV   IL   IN   WI   CO   KS
MN   MO   NE

Provinces worked:
QC   ON   AB   BC

DX:
9A    CM    CN    CT    DL    EA    EA8   ES    F     G     GI    GM
GU    GW    HA    I     JA    KH6   OE    OH
OK    ON    OZ    PA    S5    SM    SP    SV    T9    TA    TF    UA
UA9   UR    VK    VP9   YL    YO    YU    YV
ZL

George Johnson, W1ZT
30 Washington St
Beverly, MA  01915