[RTTY] Printer...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Printer...
From: huffew@yahoo.com (Wayne)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 08:58:38 -0800 (PST)
 I have been looking for a label printer that will print one at a
time on a 1x1 sheet of labels, tractor feed.
  I need this to print labels for QSL cards.
  Does anyone know where I can buy one at a reasonable price?
  I have been using my Epson LQ-570 for several years but I can't get
it to work now.  It just prints garbage.  I have tried several
different drivers that appear in the files that are named LQ570XXXXX,
LQ500XXXXX, etc. but none of them work for me.
  Thanks for the help...
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF
huffew@yahoo.com