[RTTY] TARA Sprint

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TARA Sprint
From: MM0BQI@THErsgb.NET (Jim Martin, MM0BQI)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:12:12 -0000
Firstly congratulations to the organisers, what a great fun contest !
Conditions were great on HF and I managed to work over 100 NA stations.  I
was having so much fun here I forgot to go to 40m to work the European
stations for mults and my country total was very low at 10, including YV,
VP9 and KP4 which are new RTTY DXCC for me. Number of States/Provinces
worked was 30 with a good few of these on the west coast.
All this fun was had with a 40m dipole at 6m, 50watts and MMTTY software.
What a fantastic hobby this is !
Thanks to everyone I worked and to those who I missed, see you in the next
one.
Jim
MM0BQI

PS.   Now that I am hooked on RTTY contesting I would like to start using a
proper logging package to enhance the experience. WF1B and WriteLog seem to
be the favourites from what I read.  Any comments on contest logging would
be appreciated direct to my email MM0BQI@theRSGB.net
TU

---