[RTTY] Thank You from TARA!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thank You from TARA!
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com (MRBILL1953@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 19:43:37 EST
--part1_13f.5b4a590.29401939_boundary

Greetings Fellow RTTY Contesters:

First off, you're receiving this message because I've personally received
your claimed  score and/or logs for our 10th TARA RTTY SPRINT.  Plus, I've
also mailed it to a few of the digital news groups that have been extremely
helpful on getting our word out of this contest.

All of us at TARA are extremely excited over the participation in this year's
TARA RTTY Sprint, which took place on December 1. Plus, we probably had the
best propagation in years for one of our sprints. So far I have received a
very good amount of logs and/or claimed scores and they're still rolling in
as I write this message to you. Please, if you know of anyone that
participated but hasn't already submitted his/her logs, see if you cannot
encourage them to send them to me. We've tried our best to make the "On-line
Score Submission" as easy as possible, we hope you'll agree. I can tell you
this, those of you who did use the system helped me out tremendously!

I will try and have more news for you real soon on who the top point winners
are this year. Oh yes, I want to thank all of you who tried this sprint for
the very first time. We're extremely proud that you picked our contest as
your first and we hope that you'll help spread the word on to others. Also, I
know that this contest isn't that good for a lot of our friends from around
the world but you have continued to support of each year. Please know that
your efforts DO NOT go unnoticed! In fact a lot of our participants join this
event just to work the DX! So, even though we have you up & on-the-air at
some really strange hours we need your continued support!

I look forward to printing a lot of you on-the-air real soon. Until the next
time we meet I'd like to wish all of you Peace & Season's Greeting's from all
of us from the Troy Amateur Radio Association of Troy, New York.

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
President of Troy ARA
ny2u@n2ty.org
www.n2ty.org

P.S.: If any of you would like to view the "Claimed Scores" for this sprint
you can view them by going to:  http://www.n2ty.org/rtty/

--part1_13f.5b4a590.29401939_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT
SIZE=2>Greetings Fellow RTTY Contesters:
<BR>
<BR>First off, you're receiving this message because I've personally received
your claimed &nbsp;score and/or logs for our 10th TARA RTTY SPRINT. &nbsp;Plus,
I've also mailed it to a few of the digital news groups that have been
extremely helpful on getting our word out of this contest.
<BR>
<BR>All of us at TARA are extremely excited over the participation in this
year's TARA RTTY Sprint, which took place on December 1. Plus, we probably had
the best propagation in years for one of our sprints. So far I have received a
very good amount of logs and/or claimed scores and they're still rolling in as
I write this message to you. Please, if you know of anyone that participated
but hasn't already submitted his/her logs, see if you cannot encourage them to
send them to me. We've tried our best to make the "On-line Score Submission" as
easy as possible, we hope you'll agree. I can tell you this, those of you who
did use the system helped me out tremendously!
<BR>
<BR>I will try and have more news for you real soon on who the top point
winners are this year. Oh yes, I want to thank all of you who tried this sprint
for the very first time. We're extremely proud that you picked our contest as
your first and we hope that you'll help spread the word on to others. Also, I
know that this contest isn't that good for a lot of our friends from around the
world but you have continued to support of each year. Please know that your
efforts DO NOT go unnoticed! In fact a lot of our participants join this event
just to work the DX! So, even though we have you up &amp; on-the-air at some
really strange hours we need your continued support!
<BR>
<BR>I look forward to printing a lot of you on-the-air real soon. Until the
next time we meet I'd like to wish all of you Peace &amp; Season's Greeting's
from all of us from the Troy Amateur Radio Association of Troy, New York.
<BR>
<BR>73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
<BR>President of Troy ARA
<BR>ny2u@n2ty.org
<BR>www.n2ty.org
<BR>
<BR>P.S.: If any of you would like to view the "Claimed Scores" for this sprint
you can view them by going to: &nbsp;http://www.n2ty.org/rtty/</FONT></HTML>

--part1_13f.5b4a590.29401939_boundary--