[RTTY] Jubilee Contest 2002

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Jubilee Contest 2002
From: jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net (jim Martin)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 13:42:14 -0000
 " To celebrate the Golden Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in June
2002, the Radio Society of Great Britain is organising a special contest to
promote contact with stations in the British Commonwealth. "

This looks like a fun weekend contest but I was hoping there would be an
RTTY/Digi  section to make the contest more inclusive.  There is certainly a
great revival in RTTY contesting and this may help the RSGB reach contesters
throughout the world that otherwise may not take part in any of our
contests.  To add another section would take very little effort and the
benefits could be quite significant. I have copied this to the RSGB Contest
Committee and I hope they will respond positively if there is enough
feedback.
Jim
MM0BQI