[RTTY] WindowsXP / CT / RTTYbyWF1B

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WindowsXP / CT / RTTYbyWF1B
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 21:11:17 -0800
On Sat, 8 Dec 2001 13:48:50 -0500, William Chartier wrote:

>By the way, I really like XP.  It is a big improvement over WinMe with all
>its lockups.

Speaking of lockups, I'm running Win98 and have had about a lockup per
day for years.  Last week I added another 128 meg of RAM to the existing
64 meg, and there has not been one lockup since (knock on wood).

I am astonished.  People said performance would improve, but I wouldn't
have imagined this much.  Just a word to the wise.

73, Bill W7TI