[RTTY] YA5T

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] YA5T
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 06:10:33 -0600
HNY to all of the deserving.
I too worked the YA5T yesterday.
But not for the same reason that the multitude had.

I have given up hope of ever completing 9 band rtty dxcc and have started a
new quest.
9 band Pirate DXCC.
Seems that this may be much easier as my Worked All Pirates log is beginning
to attest.
:)))

Have a good New Years Eve, be save so you can work a few REAL people.

Thanks for all the 2001 contacts. Hope to work you guys again.

You buttered your bread, now lie in it.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com