[RTTY] 20 meter RU above 14.100

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 20 meter RU above 14.100
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:04:43 -0600
It's great to see more RTTY above 14.100 Mhz.  Although I've not
ventured to call CQ up there, I go up there on each S&P pass on 20M.
More and more stations are operating up there and it's a good thing.

In last year's Roundup I worked A52YL early Sunday morning on 14104.
So it does pay to go up there.

In only the past couple of years did stations start migrating above 21.1 and
28.1.  I remember in the first years of the Roundup I would sneak up above
28.100 and work a couple of Novices that were new stateside multipliers in
places like WY and MT.  They were regulars back then but their scores
suffered tremendously because most stayed below 28.1.

73, Don AA5AU