[RTTY] Results of RU by W9HLY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Results of RU by W9HLY
From: w9hly@decaturnet.com (w9hly@decaturnet.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:25:47 -0500
My RU Stats.

W9HLY
SOABLP  70W
Op time     21 hours

            QSO   Sta   Prov    Dx
80M     31        8           2       0
40M     73        11    0             1
20M     174       1          1        12
15M     191  8       1       13
10M     237       17    6            24
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        706             45              10              50

Total Score:        74130

FT-1000MP Mark V
TH6DXX, 40 sloper, 80 dipole
Writelog & MMTTY (Is there anything else?)

When a station (in this case - not in the contest) sends his report
and not in conformity with the rules and when a station that sends a
state/prov that my not be recognized and/or listed and another
station fails to use figures thus failing to convey his s/n in an
orthodox manner, but we know what he meant, aren't they all no
counters? Just curious. Oh yes, I counted most of that type.

It was fun ! A lot of fun.

Vern