[RTTY] Re: RTTY activity from North America

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: RTTY activity from North America
From: k0869565@tiscalinet.de (DJ3IW Goetz)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:42:14 -0000
I am well aware that many have more important things to do
then to operate their ham gear.
However, my question was influenced by the fact, that at the
time I refer to, the SSB part of 10 is FULL with NA stations
- and quite a bit of activity in the CW portion as well.

73 de Goetz
k0869565@tiscalinet.de