[RTTY] HA3HK

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] HA3HK
From: k4ww@home.com (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 05:37:48 -0500
Please note the below "rejected" eQSL's from HA3HK. The "rejection" does not
trouble me near as much as having misprinted the same call twice during the
same contest? Anyone else have this station in their log, AND have their
logs on eQSL, experience the same problem? I'm only curious, not about the
acceptance of eQSL's, about the possible misprinting of the same call twice
in the same contest, then again in a later contest! Thanks.
C'Ya, Shelby

"HA3HK has examined a log entry you made for a QSO on November 10, 2001 at
19:19 on the 20m band and found a problem with the eQSL:
Not found in my log"

"HA3HK has examined a log entry you made for a QSO on November 10, 2001 at
16:46 on the 15m band and found a problem with the eQSL:
Not found in my log"

"HA3HK has examined a log entry you made for a QSO on January 6, 2002 at
09:38 on the 20m band and found a problem with the eQSL:
Not found in my log"