[RTTY] CU on Low Band

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CU on Low Band
From: jds@twistedoak.com (Jeff Stai)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:08:40 -0800
hi Doug and Hisami - I do know that the QRP community will be quite happy if
you can refrain from operating right on or very near near 7040.

(Just one of those situations where you may not be able to hear the stations
you are interfering with - better to avoid it and make the world a slightly
happier place!-)

I'll be looking for you Hisami - 73 and good luck - jeff wk6i