[RTTY] GW4KHQ SOAB BARTG SPRINT

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GW4KHQ SOAB BARTG SPRINT
From: gw4khq@btinternet.com (John Woodland)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:16:46 -0000
Tightened up on my exchanges for this test and it certainly paid off during
runs (tu Don for the tips). Here is my score for 16 hours, just had to have
8 hours sleep, mostly low power as linear gave up after 2 hours. Cu all next
time.

John GW4KHQ

2002
-+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: GW4KHQ                                                       Country:
WALES

___ Single OP expert
         QSOs
80m:    46
40m:    65
20m:    191
15m:    111
10m:    112
Total:  525
Continents:             6
Call Areas:             13
DXCC:           52
Total multipliers:      65
Score:          204750
Station Description: Kenwood TS950SD + Linear Ranger 811H
Antenna(s): Dipoles all bands