[RTTY] WK6I BARTG Sprint 2002 SOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WK6I BARTG Sprint 2002 SOAB
From: wk6i@twistedoak.com (Jeff Stai WK6I)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:56:45 -0800
hi - My summary:

   80:   0
   40:  19
   20:  88
   15: 159
   10: 112
-----------------
total: 378 QSOs;  47 DX; 28 call areas; 6 continents

claimed score = 170,100

Got all six continents - yay!

Worked 21 out of 24, and it didn't hurt (5am to 2am local time - PST). Glad
I didn't get up for the 4am start time, which would have hurt - also not
many contacts before sunrise. Also, I noticed Europe starting to come in
around 1am local, but a disappointing number of stations actually worked. Oh
well - next tower!-)

Thanks to all who worked me! - 73 - jeff wk6i