[RTTY] BARTG RTTY 2002 Jan results

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG RTTY 2002 Jan results
From: w9hly@decaturnet.com (Vern)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:38:09 -0500
BARTG JAN 2002 RTTY contest

SingleOp, low power (70w)

         QSOs
80m:    16
40m:    44
20m:    172
15m:    72
10m:    140
Total:  444
Continents:     6
Call Areas:     21
DXCC:           61
Total multipliers:      82
Score:          218448

Station Description: FT-1000MP Mk 5
Antenna(s):     TH6DXX
Operators:      W9HLY
Remarks:        Surprised by the activity! Pleasantly so. Time for contest was
                interrupted Sat afternoon. My grandson had me involved
                in a school project. Isn't it interesting in the varied
individual
                opinions on the ideal exchange? I'll take them all. Doesn't
                mean I approved of some. Thanks to the sponsors of the
                contest. No RST is ideal. See, I'm one of those with an
                opinion.    Vern