[RTTY] BARTG SPRINT SOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG SPRINT SOAB
From: rkolarik@neb.rr.com (Ron Kolarik)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:28:15 -0600
BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call used: K0IDT
Location:  NE

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist*   DX* Cont*
80           3         3     -     -     -
40         54       52     -     -     -
20       126     126     -     -     -
15         14       14     -     -     -
10       154     152     -     -     -
-----   ----     ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    351    347    26    40     5
--------------------------------------
* - Counted only once (not once per band)
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 114510

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

Power Output: 50

  Another fun contest...thanks BARTG.   Still fighting some
kind of virus...misssed the first 3 hours and I think I slept
through at least part of it.  Conditions were a bit strange...
20 was open very late and high noise levels, S-7, on all
bands...couldn't get anything going on 80.  Thanks to
everyone that dug my pipsqueak signal out of the mess
and special thanks to AA5AU for saving me from another
frequency fight....at least 3 that I remember...I owe you
one Don.  I need to get the amp online to make things
easier on the other end....maybe for WPX.