[RTTY] VP8GEO Rtty

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VP8GEO Rtty
From: deuxfox@earthlink.net (deuxfox)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:27:24 +0000
I did not copy VP8GEO for the majority of the time he was on. However, I
did copy his call to May and about 10% of his reply to Don. The
propagation to my area (NYC) was so poor that I couldn't be sure whether
or no I was seeing drift or QSB. This morning (Tuesday) hasn't been any
better for RTTY. But I do have him on 20 and 15 SSB. Puts me on Honor
Roll, at least for the time being.

Don KF2XF