[RTTY] YA and RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] YA and RTTY
From: N3SL@aol.com (N3SL@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:00:36 EST
--part1_16d.8276042.298d7534_boundary

I exchanged some email with Peter while he was home for Christmas.  He
planned to take a TNC back with him to Kabul.  However, he is currently in
NYC, and I've not heard from him in about 3 weeks.  I don't know if he took
the TNC or not.  He said he had "every intention" of putting YA on the air on
RTTY - and you know from experience he's the one to do it!

73,
Steve

--part1_16d.8276042.298d7534_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial"
LANG="0">I exchanged some email with Peter while he was home for
Christmas.&nbsp; He planned to take a TNC back with him to Kabul.&nbsp;
However, he is currently in NYC, and I've not heard from him in about 3
weeks.&nbsp; I don't know if he took the TNC or not.&nbsp; He said he had
"every intention" of putting YA on the air on RTTY - and you know from
experience he's the one to do it!<BR>
<BR>
73,<BR>
Steve</FONT></HTML>