[RTTY] Anyone get XE logs sent to XE1J via xe1j@ucol.mx???

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Anyone get XE logs sent to XE1J via xe1j@ucol.mx???
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:29:31 -0600
I still have not been able to send my log to XE1J with my BellSouth
E-mail account.  However, I tried my Yahoo account and it seems to
have gone through (been several hours and no bounce message).

For those still having problems, you can open a Yahoo mail account
for free by going to www.yahoo.com.  You can then use this account
to send the log & summary sheet as an attachment even though the
account is web-based.

73, Don AA5AU