[RTTY] GW4KHQ SOABHP WPX

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GW4KHQ SOABHP WPX
From: gw4khq@btinternet.com (John Woodland)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 00:13:25 -0000
This is my best score ever, so I guess conditions must have been good. Still
only running 400w into dipoles on all bands, look forward to getting the
beam up again in the summer. On the wrong side of the hill, so not much
contact made with NA. Picked up on a few new ones in ZF2, 5U8, V7 and 9G.
Cu all next time

John GW4KHQ

       High Power         Single Transmitter

 Check one:
       All bands        30hrs-operating time

Band  QSOs  QSO points Prefixes Score: Rest periods (Single Operator
160m:                          Stations Only)
80m:  120 484   38                             to
40m:  221 954  113                             to
20m:  219 465   65                             to
15m:  211 460   61                             to
10m:  181 427   69                             to
Totals: 952 2790 346

Total: 965340
Station Description: Kenwood 950SD, Hal P38 interface
Software Writelog 10.38B
Antenna(s): Dipoles all bands
Operators:

JOHN WOODLAND, GW4KHQ