[RTTY] CQ/RJ WPX Contest Operating Time

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ/RJ WPX Contest Operating Time
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:35:02 -0600
I would be in favor to making it 36 hours to keep it in line with CW & SSB.
I hate taking off time in the middle of the day.  If I'm going to spend
a whole weekend contesting, take the Friday before and Monday off
after to rest, I want to contest as much as possible!

Glenn, any way about going to changing it to 36 hours?

73, Don AA5AU