[RTTY] ON7UI SOSB15 WPX 2002

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ON7UI SOSB15 WPX 2002
From: etienne.rosseel@pandora.be (ON7UI/Etienne)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:35:43 +0100
Worked 26 out of 30h. No need for a 36 h period for me hi.
As someone else asked, why no low power for single bands? As far as I know
only
SBLP is SARTG WW. I once asked a contest manager why and the answer was
there was no way to verify what power someone was using. Then packet/spot
assisted
should be dropped also because there is no way you can verify that. Aren't
we suppose to subscribe we "observed all rules etc.." for that contest?
Anyway had a nice weekend with this contest and would like to thank the
sponsors for that.My best WPX ever.

ON7UI SB 15m

QSO            POINTS        MP
722                1767            399

TOTAL : 705033

RIG : TS850 SAT
SOFT  : WF1B / RITTY
ANT : 2EL quad at12m asl

BTW : changed my reply to 599 001 001-001 and can't remember needed to
reply.
73
Etienne/ON7UI