[RTTY] WF1B Cabrillo.exe for WPX.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WF1B Cabrillo.exe for WPX.
From: edlyn@california.com (Eddie Schneider)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:09:54 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Wylie" <tom@gm4fdm.com>
To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 11:09 AM
Subject: [RTTY] Cabrillo or whatever you call it

> Am I correct that cabrillo as suplied with WF1B wont work on WPX LOgs.

To the best of my knowledge, WF1B's CABRILLO.exe dated 11th February, 2001
works.

Which brings me to another point. If you used RTTY by WF1B then use the
converter and send your logs to wpxrtty@kkn.net and NOT direct to ME.

>If it doesnt work - how to i change my log.  Will they accept a .BIN or an ADIF
file?

Sorry, NO .bin and ADIF files. If and only if, your logging software DOES NOT
have a Cabrillo Converter utility, then only send your call sign.all and .sum
files to w6otc@garlic.com

It is MOST IMPORTANT that you put your CALL SIGN and RTTY WPX, in the e-mail
SUBJECT line.

Thank you, Eddie G0AZT (RTTY WPX log checker)