[RTTY] RTTY WPX AD1C SOAB LP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY WPX AD1C SOAB LP
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (by way of Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:57:53 -0500
                      CQ/RJ RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

    80:     21      78
    40:     80     310
    20:     86     172
    15:    128     259
    10:    217     562
-----------------------------------
Total:    532    1381       321  =  443,301

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Radio:    ICOM 756pro
Antennas: G5RV at 35' (10m) high, HyGain AV-640 vertical, 15m 1-el delta loop
Software: Writelog 10.30 and MMTTY 1.62

My heart just wasn't in this one.  Like NW0L, I was easily distracted.  Worked
a few Europe on 80M, 3Z0WPX was loud but he couldn't hear me.  The rest were a
struggle.  Worked ZL2AMI easily on 40M Sunday a.m. but the JAs weren't that
loud.  10M to JA was terrific Sunday night, and snagged VR2BG on only one
call.
Could not hear S9LA when they were spotted, and 5U8B was rag-chewing Sunday
afternoon after he had run out of guys to work.

Highlights occurred outside the contest - YA on 12M Saturday a.m., XW0X on 40M
late Sunday afternoon.

Did pick up a couple new band/countries on 80m - thanks LX5A and ZF2QS.

73 - Jim AD1C