[RTTY] ZL2AMI CQ/RJ WPX SOAB HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ZL2AMI CQ/RJ WPX SOAB HP
From: rstewart@paradise.net.nz (Bob Stewart)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:49:18 -0000
Hi All,

I was visited by a Tropical Storm at the Quartz Hill site that caused
precipitaion static that wiped out several hours on the last day.

High light - working AN1AKS on 80m, missed them on 10m for an all band
sweep.

I note the report of CW jamming of my sig in the US. I was opertating on
7047 at the time so I do not know how I upset the Morse Police!

I was pleased to have a good number of 40m contacts. I also worked several
new countries.

Thanks to the log checkers and contest organizers.

CQ WPX RTTY Contest

ZL2AMI    SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH RTTY

  Band       QSO       Pts     Mult
   80M          2              12         0
   40M        65           388       24
   20M       259          773     149
   15M       172          511       93
   10M       153          457       81
 Total        651        2141     347

Claimed Score =     742927

Total Off Time:  17 hour(s) 41 minutes(s)

Bob Stewart ZL2AMI

Ph:       64+4+475 8448
Fax:      64+4+586 1211
Mob:     021 3666 41