[RTTY] Using a Hal DXP38 with wf1b rtty

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Using a Hal DXP38 with wf1b rtty
From: K4wh@aol.com (K4wh@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:12:45 EST
--part1_a7.1bd66fcc.29a30e9d_boundary

If anyone out there is using the HAL DXP38 TU with the WF1B software, I would
appreciate knowing how you have the .ini file setup......  base address, and
the rest of the needed configuration files.

If someone wants to send a copy of the .ini file ( minus personal data ) that
would be great.

I had all this sorted out last year with Rays help, but lost the hard drive
and the .ini file setup.

Thanks for any help.

If you wish to email me direct use k4wh@arrl.net

--part1_a7.1bd66fcc.29a30e9d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial"
LANG="0">If anyone out there is using the HAL DXP38 TU with the WF1B software,
I would appreciate knowing how you have the .ini file setup......&nbsp; base
address, and the rest of the needed configuration files.<BR>
<BR>
If someone wants to send a copy of the .ini file ( minus personal data ) that
would be great.<BR>
<BR>
I had all this sorted out last year with Rays help, but lost the hard drive and
the .ini file setup. <BR>
<BR>
Thanks for any help.<BR>
<BR>